Nutriculture Gro-Tank NFT Complete System – 3 sizes available
Nutriculture have released their latest system, The GRO-TANKNFT a recirculating nutrient film technique offering monster root zones and unparalleled growth rates.
A tailored nutrient solution runs over the specially designed root mat that the plants sit on this encourages extremely fast root growth, as feeding is continuous the only maintenance involved other than standard cleaning is to top up the concentration as it depletes.
Zero waste – the only growing medium used is the Rockwool/grow wool cube the plants were started in. This means greater control, disease prevention and less waste material to throw away in between maintenance.
Low profile! Get more out of any space – Gro-Tank NFT systems are just 20cm tall so plenty of room for stands if a preferred starting height is needed.
Your plants will have greater access to optimum amounts of hydrogen, oxygen and nutrition all at the same time. This results in larger harvests with a huge increase in quality.
A properly designed NFT system must have the right channel slope, the right flow rate, and the right channel length. Our NFT systems took many years to perfect, it’s no wonder they are Europe’s best sellers.
- 1x Base Reservoir
- 1x Channel Slope
- 1x Light tray Lid
- 1x HydroPro Water Pump
- 1x Nutriculture NFT attachment
- 1x Roll of Root Matting
- GT424 – 1120 x 500 x 200mm with a 45L Tank
- GT604 – 1530 x 500 x 200mm with a 60L Tank
- GT901 – 2080 x 500 x 200mm with a 80L Tank
Golden Rule – Ensure plants are root bound before they go into the system. An abundance of white roots should be visible on the outside of the starter media.
- As a rule of thumb: 1 plant per square foot. This can be increased or decreased depending on plant variety.
- Pump runs for 24hrs. No need for a segmental timer or feeding schedule.
- Completely remove plastic wrapping from rockwool cubes or remove pots if using soil or coco. This allows the roots to access more oxygen.
- NFT is a bare rooted growing technique. All but the smallest of plants will need additional support, i.e. yoyo’s or pea netting.
- Cut lengths of spreader mat long enough to allow an overhang of a few inches from the channel into the tank. No trickling water sounds!
As with all hydroponic systems the reservoir should be emptied and replenished every 2-3 weeks to maintain a perfect balance of essential nutrient elements. This is easy to do – just reverse the pump and attach it to a length of hose.