Trimpro Rotor XL
The TRIMPRO ROTOR XL is designed to set new standards—not only for faster, gentler, more efficient trimming of your high-value harvest, but for unbeatable value, too!
Now even the largest harvests get our unique gentle touch, as the new TRIMPRO ROTOR XL brings the quiet efficiency pioneered by our class-leading Rotor model to high-volume producers favouring the rack drying technique. The Rotor XL trimmer’s 6 rotating arms support 24 high-quality, stick- resistant leather fingers, designed to gently move flowers around the non-stick grate, allowing tempered steel blades below to trim leaves carefully and efficiently. Control is optimized with finger and blade speeds individually variable, and adjustable height control for both the finger support arms and cutting head. The clear, hinged, drum-cover further enhances control, increasing visibility to reduce the need for ‘second-pass’ processing. With secondary material falling securely into the workstation’s redesigned catch-bag system, touch-less extraction completes the process, with flowers exiting effortlessly through the unit’s gate, once unlatched.
- Never put your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate, the blade and/or the rotor.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all times.
- Gloves must be tight enough, so they can’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous, beware!
To be used in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the TRIMPRO ROTOR XL which is the result of improper use or assembly.