Zydot Detox Ultimate Blend – Up to 80kg Body weight
Our body is exposed to and absorbs harmful toxins from the environment, as well as, impurities we expose ourselves to which can lead to high levels of chemicals and toxic residue in your body.
In 1987, Zydot Unlimited, Inc. introduced a revolutionary cleansing product designed to safely cleanse unwanted toxins and impurities from your system.
Ultimate Blend ‘The Original Detox Drink’ is formulated to assist the body’s natural cleansing process in ridding itself of detrimental substances. We use only the highest quality natural ingredients precisely formulated for maximum effectiveness to successfully eliminate detectable toxin levels for 4 to 5 hours.
ULTIMATE BLEND contains
- Complex Carbohydrates (citrus extract)
- Citric Acid
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin n B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B8
- Potassium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness)
Allow approximately 2½ to 3 hours to complete the cleansing process (steps 1 – 4).
Water should be consumed throughout the day, but not to excess.
- Drink 16 to 24 oz. glass of water 1 hour before drinking Ultimate Blend to help remove existing toxins in your bladder.
- Shake well and drink the entire contents
- 15 minutes after drinking Ultimate Blend refill the container with water and drink.
- You MUST urinate at least 3 times to eliminate toxins from your body.
If possible, drink product after you have been awake for 3 to 4 hours.
The following information will help Zydot Ultimate Blend to be as effective as possible and should be followed carefully before drinking the product.
- Drink plenty of water during the week prior to product use. Water is vital to your body’s natural cleansing process.
- Exercise regularly. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism and eliminates toxins through sweat and urination. However, do not exercise the day of product use.
- Avoid toxins and toxic environments 24 to 48 hours before product use. Also avoid alcoholic beverages, unprescribed and over-the-counter medications, acidic liquids, salty foods (salt makes your body retain water) and large amounts of vitamins.
- Eat healthy. Foods high in fat slow the cleansing process. Also certain toxins are stored in fat cells, sometimes for months after exposure.