G-Pot are the first dedicated drainage trays designed specifically for Geopots or any brand of air pruning pot (fabric or plastic). G-Pots have multiple formats of use, provide exceptional value and offer design features like no other drain tray. G-Pot’s unique tapered design allows maximum air exposure to the entire air pruning pot. G-Pots include a flat, dedicated panel that can be drilled to accommodate 13mm, 19mm and 25mm poly fittings.
G-Pots come in two sizes, 480mm (up to 38L/10Gal) and 550mm (up to 76L/20Gal). Both sizes are 150mm/6″ High and provide ample volume for drainage and controlled medium flushing. G-Pots can be used by themselves or with a Pot Grid insert for increased drainage and air exposure. G-Pots lock together to form a stable pot stand and drain tray system, G-Pots provide the complete potting solution with the addition of the interlocking trellis (Scrog) kit.
With G-Pots the choice is yours.
- G-Pots stack together tightly for maximum shipping efficiency.
- G-Pots can be used by themselves to drain your favourite air pruning pot.
- Insert Pot Grids to increase drainage in low lying areas (extra 60mm above floor level)
- Interlock two G-Pots for pot stand and drain tray combined (150mm above floor level).
- Complete G-Pot kit includes the sturdiest and most versatile trellis netting system to date.
- Exceptional strength (up to 150kg load), quality, versatility and value for money.